HOW TO VIEW YOUR TEST RESULTS ONLINE USING THE MYHEALTH PATIENT PORTAL
- Go to the Patient Portal.
- Log in if you already have an account and view your results. If you do not have an account yet, click “Register Here”.
- Fill out the form and click “Create”.
- Log in using the temporary login credentials sent to you via SMS.
If you did not receive it, your mobile number in our records may not be updated. Contact us to correct it.
- Change your password.
The password must have a minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 numeric character and at least 1 special character (e.g. Password2021!).
- After successfully changing your password, you will be redirected to the log-in page. Input your username and new password, click “Log In”, and view your results.
Kindly make sure that your provided mobile number and email address are updated.
If you think it is not updated in our records, you can update your contact details in any of our Self-Registration Kiosks located in the clinic branches or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.