Our patient consultations are not just getting a diagnosis from physicians. We ensure that our doctors promote
proper health education and foster trust and openness with their patients.
Primary Care Consultations
- If you’re interested in getting a general check-up or unsure of what your health condition might be, you should have a Primary Care consultation with one of our Primary Care Doctors.
- Our Primary Care Doctors specialize in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Each and everyone of them can provide you with holistic health advice and can refer you to the right Specialty Doctor, if needed.
- Specialty Consultations allow you to get an in-depth understanding of a certain area of your health.
- We have a network of physicians in 20+ specialties to address the various needs of our patients. The specialities available include:
- ENT / Otorhinolaryngology
- Hypertension Specialist
- Infectious Disease
- Obstetric & Gynecology
- Obstetric & Gynecology, Sonology
- Rehabilitative Medicine / Physical Therapy
Visit our Appointment Scheduler to know our doctors’ schedules and book an appointment with them.