Cardio Work-Up Package
Your journey to a heart-healthy lifestyle begins with MyHealth Clinics’ Cardio Work-Up Package.
This Cardiac nurse-facilitated health assessment package comes with the following inclusions:
- 2D Echo with Color Doppler Test: The 2D Echocardiogram is a risk-free ultrasound that scans the heart and blood vessels for diseases and abnormalities. Combined with the Doppler technique, it helps monitor the blood flow and ensure the blood vessels are functioning properly.
- Treadmill Stress Test and Resting ECG: The Treadmill Stress test helps determine how the heart responds to exercise and high-intensity activities. It works hand-in-hand with an ECG, which records the resting heart rate and rhythm, to examine patients for suspected heart disorders.
- You’ll also have a private consultation with a Primary Care Physician before the work-up to make sure that the patient is fit to undergo the tests.
CARDIO WORK-UP PACKAGE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why should I take these exams?
A: These are used to check how well your heart functions, to find cause of unexplained chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, rapid or irregular heartbeats, measure electrical activity of the heart, check the ability of the heart to pump blood, overall shape and size of the heart, check for fluid around your heart, and if there are holes in your heart.
Q: Is there an age limit for these procedures?
A: These procedures usually recommended to adults from 35 and above but depending on the Doctor’s order especially if patient is suspected to have heart problems.
Q: How long does it takes to complete the procedures?
A: These procedures usually take between 30 to 1 and half hour.
Q: What are the inclusions of this package?
A: Inclusions are 2 D Echo with color Doppler test, Treadmill Stress Test and resting ECG, and 1 consultation with a Primary Care Physician.
Q: How to prepare for these procedures?
A: No special preparation for ECG and 2 D Echo. Just make sure you use the restroom before the procedure as you may be in the exam room for 30 mins or more. Do not use oily oy greasy skin creams as they cause interference. Avoid wearing full length stockings or socks, tights or pants that can’t be rolled up, as sensors must be placed directly on the legs.
Q: Do I need to fast before having these procedures?
A: For the stress test, don’t eat or drink anything except water for 4 hours before the test. Avoid caffeinated drinks and food for 12 hours before the test. Ask your doctor what medications you need to withdraw taking before the test.
Q: How long does it take before I can get the results?
A: You may not be able to get the results immediately since it need to be interpreted by the specialist for any signs of potential problem.
Q: Are there any risks or side effects?
A: These procedures are safe and painless. There will be a person or staff that will carefully monitor you and will stop the procedure if you experience any symptoms or start to feel unwell.
MyHealth Clinic aims to gain patients’ trust and be the top of the mind clinic when it comes to health and well-being.
- It’s less than 24 hours since you bought a service you may request a refund via email@example.com.
- Refund of products due to a change of mind is not allowed.
- For approved refunds, the refund will be made 3 working days from approval.
- Our customer care representatives will keep you updated regarding the status of your refund and shall inform you once the payment is returned.
Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, employee discounts, Senior Citizen and PWD discounts. MyHealth Clinic has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time.