Pregnancy Care Ultrasound Package
Pregnancy Ultrasound Package
A healthy baby starts with a healthy mom. Avail of all the ultrasound procedures you need all throughout your 9-month journey to motherhood, with MyHealth’s Pregnancy Ultrasound Package.
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Biophysical Scoring with NST
For only P5,500, it includes all the ultrasound procedures your OB-Gynecologist would recommend for you to have, from first to third trimester, plus with 1 consultation with your OB-Gynecologist.
DISCLAIMER / NOTES:
- The laboratory tests included in this package are the most common tests being ordered by OB-Gynecologists for patients having a low-risk pregnancy. Pregnancy management may vary depending on the patient’s case, and on the medical opinion of each doctor.
- This package is recommended for women aged 18 and above.
- After buying this package, the patient must be the one to schedule their clinic visit using MyHealth’s Appointment Scheduler. This can ensure that the availment can be accommodated by their preferred clinic branch.
- Kindly use the patient’s information when filling out the billing details in the Checkout page to prevent confusion when we verify your identity during your clinic visit.
HOW TO AVAIL:
- Click “Buy Now” and proceed to checkout. You can pay with your debit/credit card or PayPal account in the PayPal portal.
- After confirmation of your payment, you will receive an email instructing you to schedule your appointment at a clinic branch.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much does it cost?
A: The package costs 5,500php with all ultrasound procedures ordered by your OB-Gynecologist and 1 consultation with OB-Gynecologist.
Q: How do I avail of this package?
A: Option 1: You may purchase here, through our online shop, and then show your payment confirmation email (no need to print) to our clinic staff when you visit your preferred MyHealth Clinic branch.
Option 2: Just go to your preferred MyHealth Clinic branch, inform our clinic staff of your chosen package, and pay at our clinic cashier.
Q: Do I need to set an appointment in availing the tests included in the packages?
A: For the ultrasound procedures and consults with your OB-Gynecologist, you need to set an appointment here https://www.myhealth.ph/appointment-scheduler/
Q: Can I pay for only half of the total package amount and just pay the rest when I get back to the clinic to have the remaining tests in the package I chose?
A: No. Since these are packages, you need to pay the total amount IN FULL.
Q: What are the methods of payment?
A: You can pay either through cash or credit card. You may pay for each of the tests as individually needed and availed, but that would mean missing out on the huge discount that the packages would be able to give.
Q: Is this product covered by my HMO provider?
A: No, this is not covered by your HMO provider. You have to pay in cash.
Q: Do I need to avail of all the included procedures in one visit?
A: No. Since these packages include all the procedures you need throughout your 9 months of pregnancy, use only the procedures you need, as ordered by your doctor. Our staff will keep a record of which procedures you have used up and which ones are still available on your next visit.
Q: How long does an ultrasound take?
A: 30mins to 1 hour is the estimated time during the whole process of ultrasound.
Q: Can having too many ultrasounds harm the baby?
A: Ultrasound has been used over 50 years and no negative side effects have been found. It is a great diagnostic tool for knowing what is happening to the baby inside your womb.
Q: When will I find out the results?
A: Your OB-Gynecologist may discuss the results during the ultrasound. Some cases, MyHealth Clinic may take a few days to review the ultrasound and will contact you to discuss the findings.
Q: How many ultrasounds are recommended during pregnancy?
A: It is advisable to undergo 2 ultrasound in the 9-month duration of your pregnancy. The first ultrasound is done on the first trimester in which it confirms the due delivery date, The second ultrasound happens at 18th week in which the doctor checks your child normal anatomy position, the heartbeat of the baby, and the sex of your baby. However, in abnormal cases, if the doctor suspects something wrong with the baby, you might be having more ultrasounds depending upon the need.
Q: Does an ultrasound exam guarantee that my baby is normal?
A: No. Not all birth defects can be detected by an ultrasound. It might be because of the position of the baby inside the womb making it hard to assess the baby’s organs.
Q: Can I bring my husband/family members to my ultrasound appointment?
A: MyHealth Clinic allows family members to accompany you during the ultrasound. However, there are some cases that some discussions are sensitive
MyHealth Clinic aims to gain patients’ trust and be the top of the mind clinic when it comes to health and well-being.
- It’s less than 24 hours since you bought a service you may request a refund via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund of products due to a change of mind is not allowed.
- For approved refunds, the refund will be made 3 working days from approval.
- Our customer care representatives will keep you updated regarding the status of your refund and shall inform you once the payment is returned.
Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, employee discounts, Senior Citizen and PWD discounts. MyHealth Clinic has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time.