Be MyMan Circumcision Package
MyHealth’s Be MyMan Circumcision Package provides the top-quality care needed for a circumcision operation which young boys undergo to improve their hygiene and health.
- Surgical doctor’s fees
- Use of MyHealth’s Operating Room
- Medical supplies and medicine used during the circumcision operation
DISCLAIMER / NOTES:
- After buying this package, the patient must first have an assessment with a MyHealth General Surgery doctor. This consultation is not included in the package and will be paid separately at the clinic branch.
HOW TO AVAIL:
- Click “Buy Now” and proceed to checkout. You can pay with your debit/credit card or PayPal account in the PayPal portal.
- After confirmation of your payment, you will receive an email instructing you to schedule a Specialty Consultation with one of our General Surgery doctors: https://www.myhealth.ph/appointment-scheduler/
- During the consultation, the General Surgery doctor will assess the patient and schedule the circumcision operation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What would be the right age to perform circumcision?
A: Though circumcisions may be performed even as early as newborn stage, most Filipinos have it
done between eight (8) to fourteen (14) years old. MyHealth Clinic accepts circumcision at any age, depending on the General Surgeon’s assessment.
Q: Is it safe? What are the risks associated with circumcision?
A: Complications like bleeding, infection, and ulceration may arise. MyHealth Clinic offers pre and post operative health teaching for both parents and patients who will undergo this procedure.
Q: Is it painful?
A: Before the procedure, the patient will receive anaesthesia that numbs the area to be
circumcised. The surgeon will prescribe analgesics or medications to relieve pain.
Q: What are the health benefits of having circumcision?
A: Circumcision reduces bacteria that can live under the foreskin, UTI and sexually transmitted infection in
Q: What are the inclusions of the circumcision?
A: The circumcision package already includes the Surgeon’s Fees, Pre-screening Procedures (Counselling and Physical Exam), Anaesthesia, surgical equipment, and medical materials needed during the procedure, and one (1) free follow-up consult.
Q: How do I book an appointment?
Right after buying the package, you will first book a consultation with one of our General Surgeons first so that they can assess the patient and schedule the circumcision. To schedule one, go to the MyHealth Appointment Scheduler and book a Specialty Consultation with one of our General Surgery doctors: https://www.myhealth.ph/appointment-scheduler/
MyHealth Clinic aims to gain patients’ trust and be the top of the mind clinic when it comes to health and well-being.
- It’s less than 24 hours since you bought a service you may request a refund via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund of products due to a change of mind is not allowed.
- For approved refunds, the refund will be made 3 working days from approval.
- Our customer care representatives will keep you updated regarding the status of your refund and shall inform you once the payment is returned.
Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, employee discounts, Senior Citizen and PWD discounts. MyHealth Clinic has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time.