Pregnancy Care Complete Package
Pregnancy Care Complete Package
A healthy baby starts with a healthy mom. Avail of all the laboratory tests, ultrasound procedures, and check-ups you need all throughout your 9-month journey to motherhood, with MyHealth’s Pregnancy Complete Package.
- Blood Typing
- Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)
- Pap Smear
- OGTT (75g.,2 hours)
- HIV 1&2
- Rubella, Igg
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Biophysical Scoring with NST
- Nine (9) Consultations with an OB-Gynceologist
For only P12,000, it includes all the laboratory tests and ultrasound procedures your OB-Gynecologist would recommend for you to have, from first to third trimester, plus with 9 consultations with your OB-Gynecologist.
DISCLAIMER / NOTES:
- The laboratory tests included in this package are the most common tests being ordered by OB-Gynecologists for patients having a low-risk pregnancy. Pregnancy management may vary depending on the patient’s case, and on the medical opinion of each doctor.
- This package is recommended for women aged 18 and above.
- After buying this package, the patient must be the one to schedule their clinic visit using MyHealth’s Appointment Scheduler. This can ensure that the availment can be accommodated by their preferred clinic branch.
- Kindly use the patient’s information when filling out the billing details in the Checkout page to prevent confusion when we verify your identity during your clinic visit.
HOW TO AVAIL:
- Click “Buy Now” and proceed to checkout. You can pay with your debit/credit card or PayPal account in the PayPal portal.
- After confirmation of your payment, you will receive an email instructing you to schedule your appointment at a clinic branch.
PREGNANCY CARE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much does it cost?
A: The package costs 12, 000php with all laboratory tests, ultrasound procedures, and 9 consultation sessions with OB-Gynecologists.
Q: Do I have another option that is cheaper than this?
A: You have 2 options for our Pregnancy Care Package.
Option 1: Pregnancy Care Laboratory Package (4, 500php only). Laboratory tests only, those are needed all throughout your pregnancy.
Option 2: Pregnancy Care Ultrasound Package (5, 500php only. Ultrasound tests only those are needed all throughout your pregnancy.
Q: How do I avail of this package?
A: Option 1: You may purchase here, through our online shop, and then show your payment confirmation email (no need to print) to our clinic staff when you visit your preferred MyHealth Clinic branch.
Option 2: Just go to your preferred MyHealth Clinic branch, inform our clinic staff of your chosen package, and pay at our clinic cashier.
Q: Do I need to set an appointment in availing the tests included in the packages?
A: For laboratory tests, no need to set an appointment. You may visit our clinic branches any time. But please note that if you’re having the FBS and Lipid Profile, you must fast for 10 to 12hours in preparation for the tests. For the ultrasound procedures and consults with your OB-Gynecologist, you need to set an appointment by booking your appointment here: https://www.myhealth.ph/appointment-scheduler/
Q: Can I pay for only half of the total package amount and just pay the rest when I get back to the clinic to have the remaining tests in the package I chose?
A: No. Since these are packages, you need to pay the total amount IN FULL.
Q: What are the methods of payment?
A: You can pay either through cash or credit card. You may pay for each of the tests as individually needed and availed, but that would mean missing out on the huge discount that the packages would be able to give.
Q: Is this product covered by my HMO provider?
A: No, this is not covered by your HMO provider. You have to pay in cash.
Q: Do I need to avail of all the included tests in one visit?
A: No. Since these packages include all the tests you need throughout your 9 months of pregnancy, use only the tests you need, as ordered by your doctor. Our staff will keep a record of which tests you have used up and which ones are still available on your next visit.
Q: What tests are done early in pregnancy?
A: Tests maybe done at early pregnancy are CBC, Urinalysis, Blood Typing, Fasting Blood Sugar, HIV 1&2, HBsAg, VDRL/RPR, Rubella Igg or as ordered by your OB-Gynecologist.
Q: What is rubella and what do test results for this disease show?
A: Also called German measles that can cause birth defects if pregnant mother is infected by this.
Q: What is HBsAg and how it is related to pregnancy?
A: It is a test to determine presence of Hepa B virus. Pregnant woman who is infected with Hepa B can pass the virus to their fetuses.
Q: Why pregnant woman tested for HIV?
A: If pregnant woman is infected with HIV, there is a chance she can pass the virus to the fetus.
Q: What is VDRL/RPR?
A: This is a test for syphilis and Chlamydia in pregnancy. These STI tests can cause complications for you and your fetus.
Q: Can having too many ultrasounds harm baby?
A: Ultrasound has been use over 50 years and no negative side effects have been found. It is a great diagnostic tool for knowing what is happening to the baby inside your womb.
MyHealth Clinic aims to gain patients’ trust and be the top of the mind clinic when it comes to health and well-being.
- It’s less than 24 hours since you bought a service you may request a refund via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund of products due to a change of mind is not allowed.
- For approved refunds, the refund will be made 3 working days from approval.
- Our customer care representatives will keep you updated regarding the status of your refund and shall inform you once the payment is returned.
Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, employee discounts, Senior Citizen and PWD discounts. MyHealth Clinic has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time.